Classic Man

ywomgwN - Imgur

He was a classic man. He smelled of vintage cologne. It was intoxicating each time he was near me. His kisses and hugs were my excuse to be near this aroma. His crooked smile was warm and contagious. It was accompanied by his dimples, a perfect flaw. It was an impulse to return that smile. I loved him. He was mine. To cherish, to hold, and to love but I was never his. He belonged to the world and I was simply an accessory for him to carry. I longed to be part of his heart not his reputation but this was only a dream that was true when I was asleep. He was a drug that I became addicted too and saw no cure that could help me now. His thoughts captivated me with every word he spoke.I witnessed a malicious man who had trapped me in his power. I was unable to escape his words, his thoughts, and his lies. White lies became a significant component in our relationship but his charm made me too weak to fight it. He was charismatic. This pulled me in each time I was close to leaving. He was willing to play with fire near my paper heart. A heart that was fragile and flammable when he came close. He did not deserve my forgiveness but I deserved the peace that came with forgiveness. Though he possessed these endearing qualities I knew he was confused. He did not know what his desired where as I only desire him. He desired the fame, the girls, the cameras, and the money. Nothing was good enough for him. He wanted more. I knew we were opposites when I only wished for a home and meal each day. He desired the lavish lifestyle which I could never give to him. I was incapable of being good enough. His eyes were the colour of spruce and had the power to hypnotize you. His eyes did not reflect naivety but danger maybe that’s why I was hooked from that moment we interlocked.  Those eyes had a sparkle that overlooked me. How I knew those eyes longed for some other.

Asna.A

Image Credit: Rebloggy