Thoughts on Asna

d8jw0CG - Imgur
 You speak you’re mind, you’re not afraid of what anyone thinks. You’re confident, and selfless. Always putting others ahead of you. With your best intention for them in mind.
-Rhea.G
I think of you as a sister. You are always that person that helps others without any hesitation. You are a very understanding person and you support me all the time. I love you for that. Adding on more; you can cheer up any one. Your sense of humour and your smile can make bring joy to anyone’s face. I think of you as my best friend and sister. And I absolutely love you.
-Inaya.L
You’re always a fun time to be around and I’m never scared to say what I really feel when we’re together. Like I know you wouldn’t judge me so I can always rely on you to give honest opinions.
-Yixuan.G
Asna is the most human person I know. She’s someone that is very in touch with her emotion, and makes a point to share how she feels passionately. Luckily for me, it’s uncommon that a day goes by where I don’t see her smile, meaning I have a reason to smile everyday too.
-Murtaza.S
Asna is like a little child that gets mad and happy very easily.She’s a shorty and a pumpkin because she’s pumpin’. She’s really nice, if you’re on her good side and very great.
-Gavin.S

You are such a lovely person to be around. You make all my classes more enjoyable and that says a lot. Your smile and laugh is contagious even if the joke wasn’t even funny. I hope you never lose your joyous outlook on life because I know it will take you far in life. Despite our arguments you never fail to brighten my day. I consider you a great friend.I love you.

-Madison.C

The cute little independent women who may spit out vile words at random intervals. She’s quite the charm actually. Her laugh is sweet and its such an awesome adventure when you hang around her.
-Sunvy.T

I love you shorty. I am so grateful that I’ve gotten to know you better this year. We are squad/dance goals- I can’t wait for drama. I can laugh about anything with you and I am super grateful for that. I love you.

-Claire.B

Asna is snazzy
She always looks jazzy
But compared to her personality her looks don’t even matter
She is pretty loud and makes lots of chatter
But that’s why we love her
There is no one else like her
She is sensitive and sweet but strong
And she makes you feel like you belong
When you do need her most she will be your rock
Your trust for her is easy to lock
There is so much to say yet nothing
Because at the end of the day she is just, simply amazing.
-Nabila.E
You are loud, obnoxious, and disturbed-in a good way.
-Mandeep.S

Asna.A

Image Credit: All these lovely people